WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Recognizing that all things belong to the Lord (Psalm 24) we are privileged to be part of what God is doing here in Edmonton and around the world. Each of us can make a difference.
Southwest Community Church (SWCC) depends on the generous giving of members and friends to support the ministry. We are grateful for each gift and seek to be good and wise stewards of the financial resources we have been entrusted with.
Receipts for Income Tax purposes will be issued at the end of the year for all donations (except for credit card donations...see below) through our mother church Terwillegar Community Church.
There are three primary ways to give to the ministry of SWCC:
We consider giving (in whatever form you use) to be an act of worship. It is a recognition that all that we have is God's, and we "give back" a portion to Him for His Kingdom purposes.
Therefore, during each weekly Worship Service, there is an opportunity to give with cash or cheques (envelopes are available for this purpose in the friendship books at the end of each aisle) through the offering that is collected. Please be sure to write your name and address on the envelope.
Automatic Bank Withdrawals
The pattern of regular and consistent giving is made simpler through pre-authorized automatic bank withdrawals. Please complete the Pre-authorized Debit Form and bring it into the office. We will give it to the treasurer who sets up the monthly withdrawal on the date(s) that you choose.
If you ever need to make changes or discontinue the automatic withdrawal, you simply notify us.
Online/Credit Card Giving
Through SCC's relationship with ATB, we have a credit card option for giving. There is no charge to either the donor or the receiving non-profit charity (SWCC). To make a credit card donation simply click HERE and follow these steps:
- From the "Giving is easy" box click on the "FIND OUT MORE" button
- In the "Enter the cause name or keywords" type "Terwillegar" (watch the spelling)
- Select "Terwillegar Community Church"
- Enter the Amount of your donation
- Although comments are optional, indicate that this gift is for s gift is for Southwest Community Church (SWCC is a church plant out of Terwillegar Community Church)
- Click on the "DONATE NOW" button
- Confirm amount and comments
- Click on "ADD TO CART"
- Complete "Billing Address" form (it is helpful if you share your email, name. address, and donation amount with TCC, since all donations made through ATB Cares are automatically receipted by the Canadian Online Giving Foundation and not by TCC)
- Click on "PROCEED TO PAYMENT"
- Fill in the Cardholder and Payment Details
- Click on "Process Transaction"